Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) is an intensive training program consist of 2 workshops which will present solutions and initiatives for moving toward a green campus and executing green projects related to better management of water, energy and waste at the universities. Nowadays, green management and green campus are becoming important and major concern for the universities around the world.
For more information, read “What is ESD?”.
To plan and implement green projects and also to launch initiative for green campus at the universities.
The target group of this training is the human resource sector, faculty members, environmental management sectors, and people who are responsible for the Council of Strategic Green Management. The participants are expected to apply and come from higher educational institutions in Iran and also MENA region. The criteria to evaluate and select the participants are as follows.
- Responsibility and status of applicants at his/her university
- The related research experience and activity related to green management at the universities
- Motivation letter
- Age (preferably 30 – 45 years old)
First workshop will be held in January 4th-6th, 2020.
Second workshop is planned to be held in July 21st-23rd, 2020 (This date is subject to change)
Both workshops are fully funded by DIES National Multiplication Trainings (NMT) and Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT).
- Letter of Motivation with date and signature
- Official Letter of Recommendation from university top management with date, signature and stamp
- Scan of ID card or Passport
- Proof of English proficiency (not mandatory)
Please check your eligibility conditions first and then, apply via the right sidebar → ☑️.
- Application for enrollment does not constitute acceptance.
- The selection process is competitive and the names of the final applicants will be announced after the evaluation.